Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dec. 8th

31 years ago today, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Kathryn Jane.  She was a really beautiful baby. All the nurses kept remarking as to how beautiful she was, just like a little china doll they would say. One of the nurses so wanted my husband and I to name her Crystal. No, that did not quite fit. I wanted her to have my Mothers, and my own middle name. I did not like the way it sounded together. Kathryn was born in Buffalo, NY. There was snow on the ground, but thankfully no snow storm at the time!

  This year, Kathy has her own baby daughter, who is five months old, she too is beautiful, of course I'm her Grandma! Just like Kathy, Lydia bears her mothers name, and she also has an older brother.
           Happy Birthday Kathy!                               

No comments: