Wednesday, December 1, 2010

countdown to Christmas matchbox Swap





I while back I participated in a swap Hosted by a swap for all seasons. This was a really fun little swap, I enjoyed my self very much, sitting and making all the matchboxes, and the little surprise to fit inside. This was so not my original idea, because time got away from me. They turned out really, really cute anyway. I so hope all my partners in this swap really like what I did. Everything I did, I did myself from the number buttons on the outside of the box, to the tiny little mouse inside the box, with his little hat. All handmade my me!

4 comments:

Valrie said...

Vanessa,

Your work is remarkable! I have seen it in person and these mice are just too precious!

One talented artisan here!

Hugs

Valrie

Mrs A. said...

I do so hope I get one of these little cuties in my stash of boxes.
I am being very good and haven't peaked at all.

Peace said...

Wow! What a load of love went into this work! I'm sad I didn't get one of your boxes but what a treat to see! :OD

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

WOW! Your boxes and contents are awesome!
I'm still waiting for my countdown boxes to arrive here in the UK, and keeping my fingers crossed that one of your beauties is included in my package ;)!
Jan x