Friday, December 10, 2010

Matchbox #10 ,my poor little Deer, and an American girl doll's St. Lucia wreath


Well it seems that winter has arrived very early this year. We are having January temps, and there is a lot of snow outside my door! I just can not get warm. Anyway......  Today's matchbox is this really cute snowman stamp, with this exhausted little boy leaning up against him. So cute! reminds me of my son when he was little. The gift inside is a little snowflake ornament, and two Christmas stickers.                                                           Remember my poor little Deer from the other day?

                                                       



This was in such a sad condition when I purchased it. I just completed its makeover, and I am so happy with the results.


Also the other day, I completed this little order for a customer. She requested a St Lucia wreath that would fit her American Girl doll. This was also great fun to make. I love things that I have to start from scratch and come up with a plan as to how to accomplish. I know the dress that is to be worn with the wreath is white, however, this is my daughters American Girl doll, and she is now 30 years old. She left her behind when she moved away years ago! So I dragged her out of the closet to make sure the wreath fit. I covered her with a green velvet bag, that is part of another project.

1 comment:

Valrie said...

LOVELY and exquisite as always!

Valrie